Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here’s my blog and welcome to it.


Here is my blog and welcome to it.
I decided to blog based on several experiences:
*I enjoy encouraging others and telling stories, my goal is to have both of those fulfilled here.
* Many friends who have heard me speak or read my newsletters enjoy my writing and have encouraged me to write more.
*I enjoy writing and this will give me an opportunity to get some feedback. Please be gentle.

I am reading about how to do a good blog as well as asking others what they have learned. 
Here is what I learned; web readers spend an average of 96 seconds reading a blog. I am putting my book on the web. I am going to have to break it up into smaller bits than the normal chapters.
Readers of blogs also scan, which is why my paragraphs may look strange to you, they do to me too, but it is so they can be scanned easily.
Friends, I hope we both enjoy this experience, Tricia

1 comment: