Tuesday, September 30, 2014

100 or 12 Things I want to do before I die

No more dog food, please.
          Our dog turned 13 last week and I think has decided that life is too short to eat dog food.  I have to agree. I am thinking  the same thing about drinking green tea. But this isn’t about the 100 things that I don’t want to do before I die, it is about the several that come to mind that I do hope to do.
            Of course there are things I want to eat, but those are too numerous to list so I won’t include them. Ditto places to visit. And a million people give or take a couple that I want to see and spend time with. But here is the first shot at my list and hope it inspires you to think of your own.

100 things I want to do before I die

*Drive a red Vespa somewhere in Europe.

*See Scott perform his superman stunts on the Pilates ball.

*Take Julie Jones and Beth Anderson to Regents park in the summer.

Fulfilled the wish to go sailing.
*Take my niece on a history tour of England.

*Spend a weekend with Ben, Becky and my brother and a recorder to record all the funny one-liners.

*See the dance performance of my friend in Boulder.

*See my friend Mr. P in a play.

*See New York City with Dwight and Sue.

*Attend a real ball in a real evening dress with Doug in a real tuxedo, in fact, you can even forget the ball, that part might ruin it, I’ll just take the pretty dress and my man in a tux at a lovely private place.

*Try all the pastries at Café Central, and at Cupcake Wien, that interest me.

*Make Fakhri guacamole.

*Make Laz hot chocolate.

Mattress surfing, low brow, high fun
*Give Ryan a tour of Siberia (no really, not in the gulag sort of way, but because he wants to see it.

*Pass German 1. (third time's a charm I hear)

*Finish my book

*Go mattress surfing with my Stoner family

*Cook Hungarian Goulash over an open fire in my brother’s backyard with my Lewis family

Ok that is what came to mind. And writing this was an enlightening and fun activity. Let me know what you would add and why. Maybe my next list will be a few I don’t want to do, besides not eating dog food.


I can't decide but I think not




No comments:

Post a Comment